What is Construction Waste
- Any materials generated arising from construction activities.
- Insert & Non-Inert
- Inert-Concrete, Tiles, Bricks, Sand, Rubbles, etc.,
- Non-Inert – Plastics, Timbers, Papers, Metals, etc’
Reasons Contributing to construction & demolition waste
- General and inevitable wastes from Greenfield construction sites, due to poor planning.
- Wastes from repair and renovation of etc
- Demolition of buildings and structures for redevelopment functional change or enhancement.
- Demolition of buildings for structural reasons.
- Buildings affected by natural or manmade disasters.
- Improvement of infrastructure like road, airports etc.